Redding, California, Family Law and Bankruptcy Lawyer
Attorney Bonnie Baker represents people throughout Northern California in the areas of family law and bankruptcy. Ms. Baker has been practicing law since 1976; her experience provides valuable legal help to individuals, families and small businesses. To arrange your free consultation in any of the following practice areas, please contact our firm today.
- Bankruptcy Basics Bankruptcy can put an end to severe debt burdens and the problems that accompany it, such as harassment by creditors, wage garnishment, home foreclosure and vehicle repossession.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Small Business Bankruptcy Small business owners have several options for seeking relief from their debts. Some of these options allow the business to continue operating.
- The Impact of Recent Changes in the Bankruptcy Laws The Bankruptcy Codes now requires that individuals participate in mandatory credit counseling and education.
- Bankruptcy Alternatives Bankruptcy is not always the most advisable option for everyone. Our firm can assist you with debt counseling and negotiation.
- Family Law Our firm provides comprehensive family law services, addressing issues such as domestic violence, adoption and child custody and visitation. We will also conduct mediations to try to informally resolve conflicts.
- Divorce Our staff is highly adept at helping individuals through the various matters that must be resolved during the divorce process. Our representation includes advocating for our clients' rights regarding the division of community property.
- Paralegal Services Our paralegal services company, ABC Paralegal, provides help to clients in family law and other areas who are interested in an economical solution to their legal needs. Paralegals can perform document preparation and other vital tasks.
Are you interested in learning more about how firm can help you? Contact the law office of Bonnie Baker, Attorney at Law today to arrange your free consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.