Redding, California, Family Law Attorney
At the law firm of Bonnie Baker, Attorney at Law, we help identify the right legal solution for you and your needs.
Our firm provides complete legal services complying with California divorce and family law. We place an emphasis on valuer rather than volume - providing dedicated service to clients during this difficult time. At the law firm of Bonnie Baker, Attorney at Law, we offer divorce services that protect your personal and financial future.
Bonnie Baker has over thirty years experience helping clients understand the law and reaching workable divorce settlement agreements. Contact our office today to arrange your free 15 minute consultation.
A complete line of family law services
Our firm addresses each client's needs with a personal and thorough approach in matters such as the following:
- Divorce - Our firm provides valuable representation to clients experiencing divorce. We are experienced in handling property division under California law.
- Child custody and visitation - Many parents experiencing divorce have immediate concerns regarding child custody and visitation arrangements. Our firm provides practical legal help that has the best interest of the children in mind.
- Child support - We assist custodial and non-custodial parents in child support matters. We also provide assistance in Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) cases, paternity cases, child support enforcement matters and support issues affecting non-married parents.
- Guardianships - Our firm assists people in various matters regarding guardianships for minor children.
- Domestic violence - We help victims of domestic violence obtain restraining orders to protect themselves and their children. We also assist people accused of domestic violence who have been issued restraining orders.
- Adoption - Our adoption services include step parent and independent adoptions.
Family law mediation
In many situations we may encourage mediation as a method to resolve a divorce or family law issue. Mediation can be an amicable, less contentious approach to resolving family law issues. In mediation, each party and their attorney enter into an agreement. The parties agree to reach an agreement without pursuing litigation. Our firm has significant experience representing clients in mediation. In many cases, Bonnie Baker encourages mediation between people going through a divorce.
Bonnie Baker also owns ABC Paralegal, which can provide paralegal services to family law clients that need assistance with document preparation and handling. This can be the economical answer for many people.
Are you ready to talk with an experienced lawyer about your family's legal need? Contact our firm today to arrange your consultation.